Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Best Camera Slr Setting For Indoor Church What Is The Best Point And Shoot Digital Camera Under $200?

What is the best point and shoot digital camera under $200? - best camera slr setting for indoor church

I want a digital camera:
1. Under $ 200
2. Press and hold (in your pocket, it is portable)
3. Take photos of good quality, even without a tripod
4. Someone who can be used as a rule, fuzzy photos
5. It also works in the interior and exterior lighting

My story:
I have an Olympus SLR camera, but it's wayyy too complicated and not at all acceptable. If you use a tripod, the pictures are clear, but it is still unclear. Take advantage of the amazing photos, as if I create for 5 minutes to the vaccine and refer to my book of old photographs of the user configuration. I just want something light (preferably automatically) when I post pictures of things that I find interesting in nature, or simply take to people inside and outside. Frankly, every time I worried my Olympus Me Outbe attacked. I gave my father, who really knows how to make pictures.

4 comments:

Elvis said...

Canon SD1200
$ 179

see link below


http://www.google.com/ # hl = en & source = HP & q ...

retiredP... said...

Classical music is right, the Canon PowerShot SD 780 is very good. I would say it's a feature that other brands do not have a separate optical viewfinder, like the reflex. LCDs do not work well in daylight. If you are outdoors, you should always use a camera with an optical viewfinder. Available in red, black, silver or gold.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=se ...

DC said...

Canon PowerShot SD780IS 12.1 MP digital camera with 3x optical zoom and 2.5-inch LCD
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001SER47Y?tag = ...

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W290 12.1 MP Digital Camera with 5x optical zoom and Super Steady Shot image stabilization
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001SEQPGK?tag = ...

Vintage Music said...

Canon SD780 IS. Buydig and Staples have it for $ 199.99 + shipping online. 3x optical zoom, 12 megapixels. It has an image stabilizer and has a very good picture quality. You can use the ISO setting to increase as the most points and shoot and still a good picture in low light.

Post a Comment