Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mustang Install Subwoofer How Do I Go About Building And Wiring A Custom Subwoofer Box?

How do I go about building and wiring a custom subwoofer box? - mustang install subwoofer

I recently found a subwoofer that I would buy shown here: http://regina.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-electronics-Compact-Auto-Subwoofer-W0QQAdIdZ62193810. I'm 79 I want to install a mustang, but I create an image that corresponds to the space I have to work. I wonder what tools and materials needed to build such a thing and install a subwoofer and amplifier to a cable receiver. Video with a statement or explanatory text for images is something that I can see what I'm doing, rather than estimated, the image in my head. I want to do what the sub is the point at an angle upwards and is very good with the angle of the back seat, while the width of theCar. I think that given the amount of space and the preferences, I have to work with it is a locked box.

No comments:

Post a Comment