Sunday, February 14, 2010

How Much Does A 19 Lcd Tv Weigh I Want To Get The Best 37" LCD TV I Can Get! :)?

I want to get the best 37" LCD TV I can get! :)? - how much does a 19 lcd tv weigh

I have the best 37 "LCD TV I can get!:)
I want to make a new TV when I die it will not be too long, I do not. I have a 15-year-old Sony 32 "CRT, which weighs 200 pounds, and she gave me for the modest sum of 1700 because it was a sellout - Model last year. New $ 2400, it was in 1991. O (I bought it, because Mary-Kate and Ashley were children, and they were so nice, I wanted to see her pretty face greater! the set that you had before they were 19. ")

Nevertheless, the question is I think a 37 "LCD. I usually use watchin to DVDs, but I want to use me as a computer monitor. Is this a good idea?

I want to get the best out there. What recommendationsd?
Which brands would you recommend?

* Thank you soo much! ~ Cindy! :)

3 comments:

Chief said...

DVD player is integrated into the duty? I would not recommend, because eventually buy a Blu-ray or HDDVD player.

Because you can get the best 32-inch TV, your only option is the Sharp Aquos LC-32GP1U. This is one of the few full-HD 32-inch TV out there.

The best LCD is more or less as follows:
Sharp Aquos
LG
Sony Bravia

This may not be the order from highest to lowest, but it is certainly the first 3 of the TV. The company has a 1080p INCHER 32 is pointed out.

Most HDTVs with only one 32-inch native 720p resolution run. You can anything you put in the game, but the actual resolution of the TV is usually 1366x768. It is a little better than 720p.

In any case, the TV 'S were in DVD players I have seen are really cool was added, but the resolution is only 720th Even if you break the DVD player or does not work, you will not watch television at all. I always try to remain a part of the list. In addition to the Blu-ray really want.

However, the work of the great TV 720p. This is what I have for my room, and use it as a computer monitor as well. I have a DVD player, cheap old DVDs to 1080i Upconvert and can have a memory card with my choice and play DivX videos add beyond. It's really great.

In any case, the HD TV is the only full strength of 32 cm. The model is presented above) have a model for players, the PC input (DVI. Otherwise, you will need an adapter for standard 32-inch model AQUOS. Youwanted the best and certainly the best.

Here's the link: http://www.sharpusa.com/products/modelde ...

Here is the link to the 37-inch Aquos. You do not need the player model, as the ordinary 37-inch has a DVI input for PC.

http://www.sharpusa.com/products/ModelLa ...

Ringosar... said...

Sony, Samsung, etc. .. TV has never received, you need to get the extended warranty too. for the team to ensure that you have a PC and DVI connectors.

maddie said...

Sharp is one of the best.

The 1080p model is the best of the best, and I think is the 37-inch model 920 $. This price applies only to the Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Sharp-Aquos-LC37D6 ...

if you buy it at Best Buy, you should pay it for $ 1899.

Post a Comment