Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How Much Water Las Vegas Use A Day Hi, I'm Travelling To Las Vegas In Sept 2010 I'd Like To Try White Water Rafting But I Only Want A Half Day?

Hi, I'm travelling to Las Vegas in Sept 2010 I'd like to try white water rafting but I only want a half day? - how much water las vegas use a day

... Turn, may recommend one of these companies are half-day whitewater trips, including transfers to / from Las Vegas. I searched the Internet, but most visitors are more than 10 hours.
Thanks

4 comments:

nas88car 300 #48 = 4 said...

Travel time is ...
unless you go to Grand Junction, CO or other location that is convenient to make the most of the day

While said...

N rafting around Las Vegas. However, you can find many outdoor activities and a great joy of the many national parks. Check VegasNature.com Ideas

Vegas said...

We have rafting in Las Vegas. But if you want to try kayaking or canoeing are popular places on Lake Mead and Lake Mojave.

bananano... said...

Make sure TV8 www.lasvegasnow.com Web Links and Information

But you have to drive on the raft to Z, not the raft on Lake Mead

Post a Comment