Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Winxp Activation Hack WinXP Activation Problem?

WinXP activation Problem? - winxp activation hack

I have a new laptop, 26 August this year and already came with Win Vista installed is great and all, but still leave a lot of mistakes in it, so I go back I came on WinXP disk with the desktop I bought one years ago. installed and enabled and everything was fine until Sunday, will only be passed on. I logged into my area and told me that you have to activate the software selected within 7 days and give me a shock it now or later, to yes and to have all my programs actively EH OS allready system and hardware and all legitimate, why and how can I solve this problem quickly ZIP 5 days and not counting ........ Anything else would be useful freat!

No comments:

Post a Comment