Friday, February 19, 2010

Mckenzie Technique Has Anyone Had Success With Robin McKenzie's Back Exercises?

Has anyone had success with Robin McKenzie's back exercises? - mckenzie technique

I am 23 and lifting weights and not martial arts. Do I hurt my back, a variation of a load and I have a feeling of pins on the right side of my back. I was in the loan portfolio of McKenzie on the pain, and I expect to hear if anyone successfully used this product. I've never had a sore back, so I am a little afraid (many friends, am) with problems, and I really hope that this is just a temporary problem that can be determined with the technique offers.

1 comment:

Dr. K said...

I recommend the extension of the McKenzie back exercises. It works quite well. Before you try to move around, I recommend you find a physiotherapist who is trained for this kind of treatment for an adequate consultation. It takes only one misstep to cause damage to windows.

Post a Comment